Friday, September 15, 2006

Food quiz nothing

It's 7 o' clock on a Friday night and I'm in the library. In a way, it's a good feeling. Today I:
  • I worked with Ken for 6 hours. (that's 72 bucks)
  • I got paid, pay day
  • Wrote some e-mails
  • Took some quizzes for my cooking class
  • I paid my tuition
  • Talked to Cousin Jeff (he was on campus, but I never met up with him)
And that's about it. Tonight I have a flag football game. I still need to finish writing my One Heart Bulgaria report. Chelsia has e-mailed and left a voicemail about that. I need to finish that by Sunday.

Ken's a funny boss. He's a great guy to work with. He doesn't seem to be too organized though. Maybe he really is swamped, I don't know. Today we were just fixing the BYU Choir website so that it will line up with Choir Showcase bookmark/pamphlet we're about to release. The whole website issue is such a hassle. Everything's really mixed up. BYU needs some help in consistency with web issues. Anyway, Ken feels overwhelmed with the web stuff. Also I organized the new BYU students who are registering for the discount offers.

I got a 10/10 and 8/10 for my first two cooking class quizzes.

No comments: