Thursday, October 26, 2006

people want me


Exciting news in the career hunt. As of late I've been bagging on Kohl's as a future employer. They rejected me last year for an internship and I thought the interview this year didn't go too well. I would just say, "ah, they're not my kind of company." I got a call today from Kohl's telling me that they want to fly me out to Milwaukee for a two-day interview. Now that's exciting. I was planning on a rejection letter for sure. Very surprised to get this call today. I don't know what Joe (fellow classmate that is lined up to start working with Kohl's in the spring) has been telling them, but he must of said something to get their attention. They probably think I'm a genius or something. And I am a genius...

1 comment:

stern mister serious said...

Congratulations you genius (first and foremost musically).
And I love all the ironic commentaries in this post.