Thursday, November 09, 2006

wal-mart is a king

I interviewed with Wal-mart today for an assistant buyer position in Bentonville, Arkansas. A lot of people bag on Wal-mart, I would love to be part of that, getting bagged on. They are good at what they do. Click here for an article from Rolling Stone about record labels complaining about getting pushed around. And they quote Mr. Gary Severson who interviewed me today actually. If you're a record label and complain about Wal-mart bossing you around, don't put your CDs in the store. Don't complain.

3 comments:

stern mister serious said...

So you want to sell Broonhead albums for cheap at Wal-Mart?

4-Slyce said...

that's right, and I'm not going to complain. If I want it to sell, I'll put it in wal-mart.

stern mister serious said...

K. Maybe we could sneak a couple copies in there next week.