Wednesday, January 24, 2007

nba fluff

I attended the Jazz game Monday at the "Melta Center" as they battled the Minnesota Timberwolves. Attending an NBA game is always a delight; however, it is also a disappointment to see these great athletes play passionless. It seems like the playoffs are always exciting, but the regular season is weak sauce. A possible reason to the "lathargicness" is that they play 82 games in a season. For the NBA, more games = more money. There is a big difference between a college game to an NBA game. NBA is missing the vigor. It was fun to see KG wearing his new sweet shoes. Also it was fun to witness my boy, Mark Madsen, air ball a free throw.

3 comments:

stern mister serious said...

seems like when you talk about basketball you say weak sauce a lot.

4-Slyce said...

mr. cougarford, thank you for your faithfulness in commenting. I think I have at least one comment to every post thanks to you. You're a trooper.

stern mister serious said...

I work so hard because I never want to hear you call me weak sauce. Plus I love this place. I could talk about it all day.