Saturday, May 05, 2007

last call for beto's

I ate at Beto's tonight. I have always been a huge advocate for Beto's and the greasy-delicious burritos. I think tonight's visit was my last. Gnawing on the "mammoth mexican monster," I think I am beginning to see why so many don't like it... Sad day.

Look closely at my excitement and anticipation... I didn't have that smile afterwards. (Note: These pictures were taken on my new Canon SD1000(7.1 megapixels)...) (Note #2: the third picture is titled "The Beto's Flute")

5 comments:

stern mister serious said...

I told you: GRADUATES DON'T LIKE BETOS.

4-Slyce said...

I don't remember being told that, but you're right. That must be it.

Anonymous said...

I like how the pen is next to the burrito to show how big it is. That thing IS huge.

Anonymous said...

Bryce, this blog is a fantastic service that you are providing. Keep up the great work! More blogs on Betos would be nice too!

Anonymous said...

Beto's is so gross, but so cheap, it's unfortunately irresistable.