Tuesday, February 19, 2008

evanston findings

I have ventured to Evanston, WY and back (I'll be moving there to start my new job as a Kraft Sales Rep driving an Oscar Mayer Weinermobile, actually I'll be driving one of these. ). Here are my findings:
  • it's similar to rexburg but doesn't have any other towns around it and minus a college feel,
  • There are tons of deer, we saw 100+ (the picture is some we saw in a yard, at first I had thought they were whitetrash lawn ornaments... boy, was I wrong.)
  • there's a good mexican restaurante, Don Pedro's

  • and it takes 1 hour and seven minutes to drive from Evanston to Salt Lake.

2 comments:

stern mister serious said...

I saw this commercial for Evanston just yesterday on my television. It showed me all these young bachelors and bachelorettes dancing and drinking at this club, plus some pictures of snow. Start construction of your cabin immediately!

4-Slyce said...

a sweet club life, that's what I need. jot down the name of that place next time you see it... oh wait, I'll probably just hear the music every night in such a small town. I'll find it.