Tuesday, November 30, 2010

61 going on 19...

Pops and I had the privilege of witnessing the Gophers take down the No. 24 Hawkeyes. The game was a grand experience, especially for our first visit to the new TCF Bank Stadium. As the game ended, there was a "rushing of the field." We joined the festivities.

Not only did we get to rush the field, but we gave players high-fives AND we got to pat Floyd of Rosedale as players hoisted it up!

Best of all, I got to see my Dad turn into a 19-year-old. He had the time of his life and it was great to witness. The picture kind of captures the moment. Look at that grin. I wish I could bottle up the experience and give it to him for Christmas.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh...tear...

Leah said...

glad you had a good time!!

Daniel and Marian said...

Oh Bryce so glad you're there in MN to help Dad have those kinds of experiences! I love that quality about Dad, that he is youthful when it comes to enjoying life's simple pleasures...so glad you guys did that, enjoy these days Bryce, no kidding these will be the times you remember and look back on! Love you!