Sunday, May 01, 2011

homeless in seattle

Kraft had a job opening in Seattle. I expressed some interest and apparently they want me there so bad that they gave me an offer last week. So, I'm moving to Seattle at the end of May. Go Sounders!


Whenever you have a new chapter in life you meet new people. With this upcoming transition, I want to keep a "First Impression Journal." I want to record my first impressions of people I meet and review it later. It seems like it's always entertaining to remember what your first impressions were and whether they were dead on or way off.

(this is the "gum wall" in downtown Seattle)

6 comments:

Michelle Glauser said...

Yay Bryce!

Cindy said...

I LOVED Seattle the 2 times I've been there. Good luck with the new job.

stern mister serious said...

You're already going Sounders? I guess it's good to embrace your new home so suddenly, if not prematurely. Thanks for the 4-Slyce update, and congrats on doing stuff.

Melissa said...

Woot woot! You feel closer already.

Anonymous said...

This is just great, great stuff. Well done on the BLOG!!

Jaclyn said...

First of all - SEATTLE is fantastic. I almost moved there a little bit ago, but the Bay always seems to call. And the First Impression Journal is a great idea - definitely a book in the making (changing the names of course :) ). Good luck getting settled.