Friday, December 01, 2006

good news

Kohl's just extended an offer to me to go to Menomonee Falls, WI and become a Merchandise Analyst in 2007. Wow, exciting. There's someone out there that wants to pay me a lot of money... amazing. It's crunch time, I've got to figure things out. I'll get the official offer letter next week, I don't know how much time I have to let them know. It's almost like having a girlfriend, once you got her you think, "uh, can I do better?" Are there other better opportunities out there for me?

2 comments:

stern mister serious said...

You are some brand 4-Slyce. Usually when I get a girlfriend I think, "I hope this works." Maybe that's advice.

MegANDustin said...

I, too, would pay you alot of money. So don't go thinking that Kohl's is really special.

And I hope you're ready for me to work my magic with you and you-know-who...