Friday, December 08, 2006

three bones

Myron Jones, a wise and successful man, spoke to our class. He said to be successful, we need to focus on three bones:
  • funny bone
  • wish bone
  • backbone
Pretty good advice... remember the three bones. Also, do know who Jimmy V is? He said some good stuff:

"My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me."

"If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special.
"

"I just got one last thing, I urge all of you, all of you, to enjoy your life, the precious moments you have. To spend each day with some laughter and some thought, to get you're emotions going. "

"Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart, and it cannot touch my soul. "

No comments: