Tuesday, October 26, 2010

minnesota sports...

'09-'10 Minnesota Timberwolves: 15-67. Sad season. Quote: "The Minnesota Timberwolves remain one of the NBA's absolute worst teams."

'10 Minnesota Twins: 94-68. AL Central Champions. Great season, new stadium, but the last Yankees series was a huge disappointment.

'10 Minnesota Golden Gophers Football: 1-7, so far. This record includes a tough loss to U of SD (South Dakota), and it's official Coach Brewster is fired.

'10 Minnesota Vikings: 2-4, so far. Favre and Moss giving us hope... not looking good. Favre must be having some serious regrets. He's looking old. Recent tough loss to the Packers.

Where do I turn for joy in sports....?
'10 BYU Cougars: 3-5, so far. I can't even find joy in watching my out-of-state Cougars. They barely squeezed out 3 wins so far.


I caught myself beginning to look up my alma mater High School basketball schedule... Go Falcons!

4 comments:

Talise said...

haha-- when in doubt go to high school sports! oh -- that really is sad -- come on minnesota, i gotta be proud of some aspect of my home state!

Jaclyn said...

you could root for the Giants - just saying :)

stern mister serious said...

What about your old Real Salt Lake? That's the easy answer. Well, we'll see for sure this weekend.

4-Slyce said...

RSL RSL RSL! thanks for the reminder, they our my MLS team. Giants, really...?:)